Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sing to the Lord

I am so excited that I can start sharing some of the cards I've been creating on the Design Team with digital images from Sugar Creek Hollow.

Any time I see a music themed stamp I want to have it because I give out so many cards as thanks for parents who help at school....or my musical friends. I really liked this image also because of the tiny little flowers that are surrounding the violin.

Our Creative Corner is having a Music Card Challenge this week, so this one fits into that category just fine.

I'm sorry that the words are so small for you in the picture - I'm still learning about how to manipulate digital images. I am having an extreme amount of fun being on this Design Team!!!

Digital images are now available for purchase at the store. You may pre-buy prior to our Grand Opening. Simply click on "New Releases" to go enter the store on our website. I have a button to pop your over there along my sidebar.

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!!


5 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful! Love your colors, the sweet music image and your fab big flower. Thanks for joining us at the Sat. Spotlight this week!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhh, what a beautiful violin imagfe. Wow, GORGEOUS card!

Deb Neerman said...

Congrats on the DT gig, Joan!

LOVE your card ... so, so pretty!

Tracy Vinson said...

WOW....it is so sureal to log onto a sight and see the very image that once was only in my head. Joan, this is truly beautiful. I have some more music coming your way.

marsha said...

Just beautiful Joan! I love your colors and design!
Hugs, Marsha