Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Birds


Just a quick post before I get busy working on my Newsletter and stamping. I spent most of the morning rearranging/cleaning/organizing my stamp room. Why does that job never seem to end??

I created this card last night using the challenge from CCEE Stampers. This week the challenge was to be inspired by Valentine from ImageKind. The Valentine I chose is called "The Overseers" in the thumbnail. An odd sort of valentine, but the black and white called to me....plus - it gave me a reason to use this fantastic bird punch. I used Nouveau Chic paper for both the matt and the wings.

Well - off to chores - Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

So cool! Love those bird punchies, Joan!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a beautiful take on the inspiration photo!! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us in our CCEE challenge this week!! :o)

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a delightful creations....thanks for playing with the CCEE