Well, this poor daffodil plant certainly has been distressed. I was trying a new technique - which was featured by Danielle Kennedy on the Flourishes Newsletter February 14. It was a distressing technique which I had trouble doing it because my SU markers would run whenever I added water. It was a good thing that I stamped the image 3 times before beginning. What I eventually ended up doing was distressing the stamped image before colouring it....I had even let it dry for a couple of days and the ink still ran. So - the technique tutorial by Danielle is here...her end result is beautiful!!!
Challenges for this Card.....
SCS Limited Supply Challenge - Ribbon and Trim
Our Creative Corner - Try a New Technique
Saturday Spotlight - "Messy" - distressed paper
SCS Clean & Simple - Wishing For Spring
Thanks for stopping by to visit.....