Saturday, February 6, 2010

Clean and Simple Circles

Monday's Clean and Simple Challenge on Splitcoast was inspired by the card on the left by kmahany. I love how brilliant and bright her images are. When I began working on the challenge, I decided to pick the paper first and then select the inks based on that. I just love this particular piece of paper in the Kaleidoscope DSP. I then used "Circle Circus" and especially the Stamp-a-ma-Jig in order to line everything up. Now that I have the picture in front of me on the computer I realize that I didn't add any greeting - duh!!!!! I will add one when I
use the card!

Hope your day is bright and colourful!!
Happy Stamping,

4 comments:

Stef H said...

this is GORGEOUS! simple and GORGEOUS!

hugs :)

Denise Marzec said...

So soft and pretty!

Joseline said...

Very pretty!

Andrea, said...

Oh these are fab, great colour combos