Friday, February 5, 2010

Bamboo Framed Strength

This scripture verse is one of my favorites and I've framed it with a digital frame from Sugar Creek Hollow. I love the intricacy of the pattern and it can have a variety of looks depending on whether or not you colour it.

I inserted the scripture with the computer, cut out the frame and added some square brads in the corner for a bit of bling and raised it with dimensionals.

I love this Nouveau Chic paper because Sage Shadow is one of my favorite colours and it's featured wonderfully in this paper. I used the Double Rectangle Punch along the bottom of one of the sheets to weave the Sage ribbon through.

Unfortunately there are a number of people in my life right now who could use this card...so I may just be using it as a template.

I also want to let you know that Sugar Creek Hollow will be posting a free image every Friday! Just look for the Freebies tab in the sidebar. Today's freebie is an elegant lacy butterfly! Also,on Monday there will be a preview of a set that the Design Team is currently working with. You'll be blown away be the creations...become a follower on Sugar Creek Hollow and you won't miss out on any of the exciting things that will be happening.

Thanks for dropping by - Have a wonderful Friday.

4 comments:

Tracy Vinson said...

Joan, love how you have used these images together!!!

Maria Matter said...

what a wonderful message to proclaim in that scripture!!
This is truly a beautiful card Joan!!
take care!
Blessings, Maria

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous, Joan ... and a beautiful message, too!

Joseline said...

Beautiful card. I love how you laced the ribbon.