Sunday, February 7, 2010

Navy Kraft

I've taken an old card and revised it again with current stamps and papers. I've included a picture of how the card opens because it's another fold that tucks under something on the front. I created the floral image by stamping without re-inking and I only added Dazzling Diamonds to
the faint flowers in the bunch.

I love these colours together and am planning on using this card in my March technique workshop.

Now that teacher's convention is over I will be able to be in in my stamp room again....once I've
completed some school obligations. I'm in charge
of volunteers for the Young Author's Conference that our school division holds at the end of the month.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far! Happy Stampin' and thanks for dropping by!

6 comments:

Stef H said...

this is beautiful love the colors.

hugs :)

marsha said...

Beautiful card!
Hugs, Marsha

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so pretty Joan, the blue is such a lovely shade

Chris said...

A beautiful and very elegant card Joan! I love the colours and how you did the second stamping to give the muted shade, it's so pretty. Chris :)

Bonnie said...

I love these colours also - such a pretty card! What a fun idea to re-do an old card!

Joseline said...

Oh this is a clever card Joan. I love the extra little surprise on the inside.