Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Undefined Flower

This afternoon I got the chance to ink up my very own stamp….the one I carved using the Undefined kit at Leadership.  I have carved one other stamp, but haven't used it yet - shame on me!

I took the colours from this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge - Costal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Wisteria Wonder.  I really quite like the combination.  I used markers to colour in the sections of my image…..


Speaking of….

When you sign up for Paper Pumpkin between January 11 and February 10, 2014 you will get a FREE package of 2012-14 In Colour Markers ($19.95 value)

You will receive the Welcome Kit your first month, but I KNOW that the February and March kits are "out of this world" fantastic! Unlike anything that's been in the Pumpkin before.

Use this link to sign up today - naming me as your demonstrator…..

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-ca/signup/
Not sure what Paper Pumpkin is? Contact Me!




Weekly Deals - 
January 14 - 20
Alphabet Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
ALPHABET PRESS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER
Price$9.95 $7.46
Basic Black 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
BASIC BLACK 3/4" CHEVRON RIBBON
Price$12.50 $9.38
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad
CALYPSO CORAL CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD
Price$7.25 $5.44
Chalk Talk Framelits Dies
CHALK TALK FRAMELITS DIES
Price$30.95 $23.21
Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
FRAMED TULIPS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER DIE
Price$9.95 $7.46
Neutrals Core'dinations
NEUTRALS CORE'DINATIONS
Price$29.95 $22.46
Note Card Envelopes
NOTE CARD ENVELOPES
Price$6.95 $5.21
Storytime Ensemble -- Digital Download
STORYTIME ENSEMBLE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD 
Price$21.95 $13.17
These are the fantastic deals available this week from Stampin'Up!  Hop over to my on-line store to take a closer look.  You can order 24/7 and have your goodies delivered right to your door.  Or you can e-mail me with your order -   j-jeffery@live.com  .  

Hope your Wednesday is going Wonderfully!  Thanks for dropping by!
Joan


2 comments:

Erika Clark said...

I love what you made with your Undefined kit! I have been staring at mine for some time now, a little intimidated by it. Beautiful card, and I love the ruffle trim around your pretty flower. Thanks for playing at HSS! ~Erika

brrenwick said...

What a fun stamp you carved! You displayed it perfectly with our color challenge...I love the ruffled ribbon too. Thanks for joining us at HSS!