Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Happy Flower

Good Morning….Happy Day!
I joined the SUO Challenges this week and they wanted participants to use some of the new products that we have right now.  There are so many fun things in the Occasions Catalogue!

I've seen a lot of rainbows created with this awesome image from "Happy Watercolour" and I've been thinking about trying out as a flower.  I think it would work wonderfully as a sunrise or sunset also - so that may be next.
The new Watercolor Wonder DSP has been torn and distressed for the grass and I used one of the "Word Bubble" framelits for the greeting as well as using the "thought" bubble for outlining the clouds.

I find it hard to believe that I left the card with absolutely no embellishments - but it's all good.

And it's extra good because Stampin'Up! has extended the deadline for the Paper Pumpkin Promotion

Any new Paper Pumpkin subscribers who sign up at  www.mypaperpumpkin.com  between January 11 and February 10, 2014, will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers -a $19.95  value-with their Welcome Kit.

And if I reach my goal of 7 new subscribers by January 25, I will receive a $500 grab bag of retired product (which I'm more than happy to share with the new subscribers!)  AND a special gift from Shelli Gardner, our CEO.  Exciting!!!!


Hope you have a wonderful happy Wednesday.
Thanks for visiting.
Joan

3 comments:

beth rush said...

super cute Joan!! love how you used that watercolor stamp!

Karen Barber said...

SUPER creative card right here, I love this!

Connie Babbert said...

Wow! Way to think outside the box with that stamp set! Great job! Thanks for playing along with the New Toy Challenge this time on SUO Challenges!