Friday, January 31, 2014

Psssst….

Psssst - I can't believe I've done two posts in one day!!!  I participated in the Friday Mashup this afternoon before getting back to convention prep - before babysitting Elliot this evening - Yay!

The mashup this week is:
  1. Create a project with "Sketch."
  2. Create a project using some "Sponging"
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project with "Sponging using the Sketch

 I love sponging!  I especially enjoy sponging two colours around one edge - like I did on my sentiment piece.  I used a blender pen and ink to colour in the flower…….can't wait until we get the Blendabilities!  WoooHooo!

And now I'm off - hope you're Friday has been fantastic!  Thanks for visiting!
Joan



5 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

Love it.. This came out great. Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Joan, this is such a pretty card! Love the bright poppy and all the sponging you did. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.
Sara

Avery Murphy said...

I love the sponging and tearing layering you created on your card. Great job at mashing up both the challenges.

Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

Lynda Day said...

Joan, this is a beautiful card. Your did a great job of mashing things up this week. Thanks for playing with us at The Friday Mashup!

Lynda Day said...

Joan, this is a beautiful card. Your did a great job of mashing things up this week. Thanks for playing with us at The Friday Mashup!