Thursday, January 9, 2014

Full Day at Leadership

Well, I'm here in Houston, Texas attending my first Leadership conference. What  great time!  The crowds are a lot smaller than Convention - and the sessions are just as good.  We received a wonderful bag with a chevron imprint on it.

I was lucky enough to have a few words with Shelli Gardner and a photo.  She is such an incredible inspiration!

Before attending afternoon sessions I was able to carve my own stamp - I've done this before - but I am really happy with the way this one turned out!

I'm looking forward to attending the Manager's Reception tonight at the Aquarium - from what I can tell, it's unlike any aquarium I've ever been to before.

I'll keep you posted - thanks for dropping by!
Joan

1 comment:

Colette said...

I've been there Joan! You'll enjoy it!

Love the stamp you carved!