Monday, January 6, 2014

Follow Your Bliss Thanks


Woo Hoo - it's the first MDS Monday of the Year - and it's a sketch challenge from Cindy.  She likes simple cards with lots of white space, and I've done my best to stay true to that.
I love the "Follow Your Bliss" paper - it's so funky and the chevron stamps come with the set too. 
For the "Thanks", I copied  the image in place, sent it behind, coloured it black and moved it off centre a bit. It gives a different sort of look than the drop shadow….which I've also included.
I love that Cindy chose hexagons to work with - they're so much fun to put together in scattered arrangements.

Here is her sketch…..have fun with it and be sure to link your project back to the MDS Monday blog so we can see your creation.


It's back to school today - it will be nice to be doing things other than Christmas prep….of course I'm leaving Wednesday for Houston to attend Leadership - but it will be good to see my classes for a bit!

Hope your day is going well - thanks for stopping by.
Joan

2 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Those chevrons at the top are fabulous! I love that DSP too... but for some reason I always forget to use it - thanks for the reminder!! Looks great, Joan. Hope you're staying warm!!

Tami Hewlett said...

Joan, I love the borders you choose to add to your card, as well as the rhinestones, and the double Thanks. Super, super pretty card!!!