Monday, January 27, 2014

Catching up...



Welcome to another MDS Monday - Holly has a great sketch for us today and wants us to use stitching  on our page.

One of the things I love about MDS is that you can flip images -it's nice to be able to make the little animals from the Storytime kit face the direction I  want/need them to. I've attached my photos and the two top strips of paper with stitching, and I've "stitched" the button on also. by making a piece of Baker's Twine the length between the button holes.  I actually discovered something I never used before - because the piece needed to stitch the button was so small, it was hard to grab and place it properly.  I increased the "canvas zoom" and was able to manipulate things better.  Not something new, but I'd never used it before.  

Here is the sketch for you.  I hope you try it out and then link your creation to the challenge blog so we can take a peek!

Enjoy your Monday - Thanks for dropping by.
Joan

2 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Poor little guy! I appreciate the fact that you created this memory, even though it's not necessarily a happy one. All the cute little story time elements are a perfect choice.

hollybeary creations said...

I love this page.. How cute are those animals and I love how they are arranged.