Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Buttercup Monster


WooHoo Wednesday! I love seeing what the Freshly Made Sketches gals have every week.  They never disappoint!
I love the pennants framelits that we have now and I am having fun combining the Word Bubble framelits with words from sets other than the set they match.  I pulled out my little Monstermaniacs again - they're just so cute.  I managed to fussy cut the eyelashes, but there was no way I was going to attempt the antennae!  She is popped up on the card.
I couldn't think of any sort of embellishment I wanted to add, so I used one of the pieces from the Circle Card Thinlits to get some small chevron shapes that fit perfectly on the embossed piece.  These little pieces are also popped off the card.

Hope your Wednesday has had something in it to make you cheerful.  Thanks for dropping in for a visit.
Joan

2 comments:

Karren said...

What a fun card, Joan. Love your monster and using that sentiment is priceless! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cindy Lovell said...

Awesome card!! So fun! :) I love the monster and the papers!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!