Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hexagon Hello

Hello, Hello……I'm not quite sure what's happening to me!  Maybe it's because I'm busy getting ready for a Teacher's Convention, but my "style" - if I really have one, is changing a bit.  I'm veering more and more to simpler layers.  However, be assured, even if the layers are simple….there are still dimensionals being used!!!!!!!  I will not give up dimensionals!

Anyway - the challenge I completed today is relatively new challenge blog - Colour Me….!    This week they are using Gumball Green, Blushing Bride, Pumpkin Pie and Pool Party.  I pulled out my Six-Sided Sampler set because I haven't used it in a while.  Tomorrow I have an order arriving, so I'm looking forward to some (more) new toys!

Hope you have something to look forward to.  Thanks for visiting!
Joan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy you joined us Joan!!! Wonderful use of this set and embossing folder - I have not make a card this way yet but you can bet I will test it out now :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you back again soon :)

OttawaMom said...

I love the clean, layered look of your card! The little pink heart and rhinestone is a cute touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Colour Me...!

Katie Melhus said...

Very pretty use of the colors, I love the way they look against that white textured background :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me...!