Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Doily Thanks


Here I am with my morning off...challenges done, and now off to concentrate on my Newsletter.

I've used the Mojo Monday Sketch for today's card as well as the colours from over at Hand Stamped Sentiments - Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand, Basic Grey and Basic Black or another Neutral.  I'm not sure why the colours spoke doilies to me - but there ya go.
ALL the pearls on - but now I'm glad I put them on every scallop instead of every other one.

Well - it's a busy day - so this is short and sweet.
Hope you get everything you want to accomplish crossed off your list today
Thanks for visiting
Joan


Sign up in June for just $125 and get extra goodies!!!

During  June new demonstrators not only get to choose the products for their fully customized Starter Kit (you choose $155 of WHATEVER YOU WANT), they'll also get products from the brand-new Patio Party Suite for FREE - the Make a Cake Set, Patio Party Designer Series Paper, and the Patio Party Digital Collection DVD!  That's nearly $60 work of FREE products 

Don't Hesitate - Join Now!  E-mail me and I'll give you all the details.  You can join for your own personal crafting, as a hobby, to make a little money and order with friends, or to have your own home based business.  You could become the active demonstrator in your area.

8 comments:

LeroyLime said...

Oh I just ADORE this Joan!! Your stamped and embossed doilies are perfect and such a great use of the colors, aren't they FUN?! :) Thanks for playing along this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Elizabeth Price said...

Great details and I love all the pearls. They are so perfect with the doilies. Thanks for playing along with this week's color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Shannon said...

Beautiful! Love the embossed doilies an the addition of the pearls are perfect. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week.

Genny said...

Joan,
I love all the layers. Great idea to use the doily theme. Wonderfully crafted! Great idea! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Diane Vander Galien said...

Beautiful!!! Great use of the doily!!! Love all the texture and layers!!! Pearls are a perfect accent!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

Karen Letchworth said...

This is just so beautiful, and I really love the doily. You've taken this sketch and somehow made it uniquely your own. Great job with this in general - I love it.
I would like to invite you to play along at Word Art Wednesday. We're having a double prize challenge this week, and would really enjoy having you play along and share some of your beautiful art with us. Our challenges are small, good chances of winning the ramdom draw. We welcome new faces, and love to see the art you make. Please check us out and play along with us!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Erika Clark said...

I am loving all the doilies upon doilies! Very nice job with the color combo challenge, and beautiful layering. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Erika

inkedx2 said...

Love the doilies! Great use of our color combo this week! So glad you played with us again. Hope to see you this week also.