Monday, June 4, 2012

Popsicle Enjoyment

 I could have used a couple of yummy popsicles today - it was beautiful outside!  That's one thing that summer brings more of - the ice cream treats.  We went to a family owned ice cream spot last night with the family - they're only open through the spring/summer months.  Makes it an extra special treat!!!

Anyway - today's sketch is from Stamping 411 and the Summer theme is from The Paper Players.  I love the bright colours in the Floral District DSP.  For the Daffodil Delight section, I used the White Craft Pad with the Fancy Fan Letterpress Plate.  I can't wait to get my new Fancy Fan embossing folder!!!!

For the popsicles, I used our coloured embossing powder.

This past Saturday I had my Open House and Retirement Sale.....here is the Make and Take that the ladies did.

 This weekend was extra special because I got to visit with Elliot Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I love him to pieces!!!


Hope there is someone in your life, young or "old", who you love to pieces.  
Thanks for taking time to stop by - 
Joan

7 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable card, Joan! I love the embossed popsicles! And Elliot is adorable, too! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Patti Chesky said...

There's so many awesome things on your blog. Your cards are amazing, and the baby is gorgeous!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

How fun is this with the popsicles? Love it!

Tammy said...

Love to see the different ideas people come up with for the elements of the sketch! The Popsicles are genius!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Such a fun card, love the popsicle's!!
Thanks so much for joining us on this week's sketch at the Stamping 411 blog!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Joan, this is so cute! Love the bright colors and the pop of sparkle on the popsicles. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Little Elliot is adorable!! Great photos!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Joan, this is so cute! Love the bright colors and the pop of sparkle on the popsicles. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Little Elliot is adorable!! Great photos!