Thursday, June 28, 2012

Congratulations Keys


It's that time of year when lots of congratulations are in order - retirements, new postings - whatever.  I've used the Freshly Made Sketch for this creation combining an embossed piece with some DSP from Fan Fair.  I do love old keys - wish I could remember where I put the small stash of left over trinket keys that I had.  Probably in a safe place.....???

Tuesday night we had a retirement gathering for our principal.  At the last minute the organizer called me to ask if I had something that could be used as a guest book....I found the book below that I had made a year or so ago.  The "Define your Life" did not really go - so I quickly revamped things as you can see in the second photo.  Thank goodness for sticky strip - that little label is NOT coming off!



Grant and family got home safely today.  They did have to stay in the mountains an extra night due to the flooding - but everyone is home safe and sound now.  Yay!

Only one more wake up with kids....
Hope your day is full of things to look forward to!
Thanks for stopping by.
Joan

No comments: