Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Monochromatic Marina Christmas

WoooHooo!  Another Christmas challenge done.  Thank You, Lesley!  
I've started to remember to go to Lesley's Merry Monday Challenge - and I just may have a variety of Christmas cards produced before the season arrives.  I like to be able to give people cards that are different from the ones I do at my Christmas Stacks....this challenge will help that!!!

I've now used three of the four "Four Seasons" stamps.  This time I have the little bird down inside the scallop which is raised with dimensionals.  I used one of the Delicate Designs embossing folders for the section through the centre.

Last night I did another one of Michelle Zindorf's tutorials.  I do believe I need new gel pens!  I didn't include all the finishing touches that she used....but I'm feeling a bit better about the brayer-ing on this one.

Hope your Tuesday is moving along nicely - thanks for stopping by for a peak.
Joan

4 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous cards, I love adorable little birdy. The blue and white is wonderful and I love the ribbon. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

I love how creative your second card is, I love all the little details the birds, reflextion and wave crests are fabulous.

Monica Hornof said...

Love this card and the colors you chose! Looks like we thought the same thing when we saw that new embossing folder - it's great for Christmas :)

Lesley said...

Beautiful colours and the perfect stamp to use with the sketch Joan! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!
Lesley

Bonnie said...

I love the blue and white with just a dab of red, Joan! And the balloon with it's reflection is amazing! Glad you joined us at Merry Monday this week.