Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Stamps Hello


Happy Sunday Stamps...where we alternate between colour challenge and sketch challenges.  This week Lisa is challenging us with Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.  I have to admit that whenever I see Pacific Point I sort of cringe - but look....this week I used it for the entire background...yay Lisa for coming up with an awesome combination.

I used the masking technique with the Lacy & Lovely set.  
The Pacific Point has been embossed with the new Lacy Brocade embossing folder and I used the Large Scallop Edgelit to cut out the Delicate Designs Embossing Folder.
Finally - it's unnoticeable in the photo - but the blue flower and it's centre are raised with dimensionals.  

So - give the colours a try.  We'd love to see what you come up with when you're finished, so be sure to post your creation at Sunday Stamps.  For more inspiration you can visit the Designer Team's blogs

Holly Endress - Hollybeary Creations
Tara (Murphy) Bourgoin - Can't Stamp the Rain
Monica Hornof - Stamps'n Jewels
Lisa Johansen - Snowy Moose Creations
Joan Jeffery (me) - JJ Creations

Thanks for stopping by here today - Hope you have a fantastic day!
Joan

3 comments:

Monica Hornof said...

I love how you blended those colors together! And the Framelit is just perfect :)

Hayley Kew said...

I agree with Monica excellent blending technique! Very pretty card :)

Tara Bourgoin said...

Absolutely stunning!! Just love what you've done for this card.