Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Bootday

This morning I'm sharing the card I created for my daughter's birthday, which was yesterday.  Twenty-two years old - my how time flies.  She recently discovered this stamp set when she came to Regionals with me and so we got the cowboy boots for her.  She also loves chevron, purple and glitter....so it all works perfectly.

I cut out one of the boots and raised it with dimensionals.  The stars on the boots have been covered with Tombow Glue and sprinkled with a glitter combination that Allison and I had created for another project years ago.  (Gotta love those little brads and buttons containers to keep things available for the future.
You can't notice in the photo but I've used the Silver Dazzle Marker to add a bit of silver pizzazz to the boots.  Finally, the rhinestones on the greeting have been coloured with purple sharpie.

Hope you have something to kick your heels up about today.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by to visit.
Joan

No comments: