Monday, April 22, 2013

My Dolly and Me


Welcome to a new MDS Monday challenge.  Holly has a great sketch for us this week, and an added challenge to use the brush tool.

Oh how Allison loved this dolly!  I still have it saved for her in her box of memories.  That doll went with her everywhere!
I used DSP from Raspberry Tart, but I put them into photoboxes so that I could recolour them, and tear the edge of the larger piece.

To create the heart with the brush tool I used a heart from the "Box of Chocolates" download as a guide and then "dabbed it with the brush" all the way around.

Here is the sketch - I hope you have fun with it and link your page to the MDS Monday blog by 6:00pm MDT on May3.


Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Wow, great job with the heart! Very clever.

Unknown said...

Great use of the heart and the background stamp! Love your page! =)

Tara Bourgoin said...

Love this, Joan. The heart is so cute and totally makes the page :)