Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Merry Ornament


I enjoyed yesterday's sketch from Merry Monday - I'm just not sure how I feel with my end product....I think I should have left the pearls off of the framelit.....hmmmm.

Anyway - I used some of the Gumball Green Core'dinations cardstock that I had left over....and I really need to use up some of the Pool Party that I have so I don't get left with too much on my hands.  Just one of those things that I order because I'm excited to use it and then I forget about it.  Duh!

The piece of DSP is from the Print Poetry series - it works perfectly with the Window Frames Framelits Collection.


It's an exciting day - we get to register for convention today - I'll be teaching when it opens up - so I'll have to wait until I get home.....but.....  Woo Hooo!  It's going to be FANTASTIC!

It's Tuesday so there are some new MDS Downloads today....
On Holiday Photobook Template - Digital Download 134376 - $21.95

I am definitely getting this one! I created a book while on vacation last summer without using a template.  Why re-invent the wheel?  You can always easily change elements to meet your needs.
Beautiful Birthday Stamp - Digital Download - 134538 - $2.78

Wonderful Mother Stamp - Digital Download - 134536 - $3.89




Hope you have a marvelous day - thanks for popping by.
Joan

No comments: