Friday, April 12, 2013

You're Amazing - Thank You

This little medallion from the sneak peak "A Round Array" set has got to be my favourite stamp right now.  I keep reaching for it in my projects.
Today's card uses the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  I've flipped it on it's side and only added the one square of Floral District DSP.

I've started keeping the base piece that the stamps come in so that once I've attached the label to the stamp, I put them back into the base.

I'm mentioning this because I used the base piece for the  "You're Amazing" stamp to trace around my stamped image so that I could cut it out evenly around the whole image.
Here's the sketch...

Gotta Run - it's a professional development day today - and I'd best be on my way.
Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

1 comment:

Amy O said...

What a cute card! I love the pretty colors and I love the tickets. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!