Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mr. Magnet Man

I'm so, so close to finishing Elliot's "First Year" book.  I was inspired by a layout that I saw on Pinterest....and then saw a number of pages that people had created with it.
I've used mostly elements from "Seriously Teen" ... all except for the brads that I attached to the "netting" and the punches that I used to reproduce "Mr. Magnet Man".  Oh how Elliot loves to chew on him!  
The title is attached to a free form curved line - HERE is a link on how to attach text to a line.


I also played around with pie graphs after seeing the sketch and video on Heather Summer's April 1 blog post.  For this next page I also finally got around to cropping a ribbon.....I've attached the link for that video below the page.






Hope you are having a great day - Thanks for stopping by,
Joan


No comments: