Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Seriously Kicking Booty

I'm so ashamed - I got my Paper Pumpkin last week and didn't get to making the cards until yesterday.  
Excuse - I am getting ready for the Fort Saskatchewan Trade Fair - and then I got the flu on the weekend... I haven't been sick all school year, and my husband pointed out I've now been either sick or recovering for a month.
So - I'd say it's time to Seriously kick some booty and get over it!

I love this "Seriously" stamp!  The card above is the prototype (except that I sponged the rectangle piece because I got a bit of a halo on it when I stamped the words)
I also love the buttons that came with this kit - they're a bit heavy, but I love the feel of them.

For the second card, I stamped off the word before stamping it on the die-cut banner using the Stamp-a-ma-jig.  I did actually sew the button onto the cardstock with the twine that was included, before attaching the little heart with glue dots.

The "Bootiful Occasions" boot got inked with a marker to avoid it's greeting and I added some bling.  To get the wavy banner, I simply traced the existing banner.

Finally, since we're centering on the Paper Pumpkin, I decided to use the splatter stamp from last month  after cutting out the Vanilla portion of the die-cut banner.  

Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday.
I am UBBER excited because today I have my first Team Canada meeting.  I'm not even sure if I mentioned it before, since I got the invitation when I was flat sick in bed....

I was invited to join a team of 150 Canadian Stampin'Up! Demonstrators to work toward making the  experience of being a  Stampin'Up! demonstrator more rewarding in Canada.  Woooo Hooooo!
Totally excited.
Have a great day yourself and thanks for dropping by.
Joan



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I love your website!

Also visit my web blog; my sex games