Sunday, May 18, 2014

Thank You Bloom

Welcome to a sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps.  It's a nice easy sketch which I've tweaked a bit because of the big flower….and I'm just an askew type of person.

I'm loving the Blended Bloom flower - lots of potential with this image coming in the new catty - in just two weeks!!!!!
I coloured it in using my new Blendabilities - They will take a bit of practice, but I know I'm going to enjoy them!  The picture below was taken the morning after I coloured a bunch of flowers - trying out the markers for the first time.  If you look at the orange flower below, and the flower above, you can see that the colour is blended a bit better - and that's after a day of sitting - so if you don't like how things turned out, you can easily adjust them.

Here is the sketch - Have fun with it -  we always enjoy seeing what everyone creates!

Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

4 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Beautifully colored flower! I love your green and gold coordinating papers and the dry embossing. Such a pretty card, Joan!
:) Marie

Kathya said...

Joan, this is gorgeous! Love the embossed background, the coloring on your flower is beautiful! Love it!

Broni said...

This is beautiful, Joan! Love that flower and love the way you "bejeweled" it!!

hollybeary creations said...

Looks like you had fun coloring... I love how your flower came out. Great use of the sketch.