Sunday, May 4, 2014

Ikat Birthday

Welcome to a colour day at Sunday Stamps..although mine look a bit wonky in my photo - sorry.  Some colours are tough to get a good representation of!  Anyway - we've got Melon Mambo, Costal Cabana and Basic Black for you today.

I've used the "Eye-Catching Ikat" Photopolymer set - I tend to forget them in my cupboard - but I do like using them and being able to see through everything when I'm stamping.  I didn't use my stamp-a-ma-jig to get things lined up - which is evident.

I cut along the bottom set of designs before attaching the stamped piece to the card front.
Also, I created a small mask on the clean sheet of card stock before I started stamping the designs.  I cut the mask the exact size of the "Happy" so I could stamp it once I was finished with the designs.

Hope you join us for the challenge this week - it was awesome to see so many of you for the last challenge.  If you're looking for some more inspiration - be sure to check out what the Design Team has created at the Sunday Stamps blog.


Have a good day,
Joan

No comments: