Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blended Blooms



Another quick morning post - 
I created this card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week while tidying up my desk.  I had coloured these blossoms last week when I was playing with my new Blendabilities, but hadn't worked with them since - they work perfectly for this clean sketch.
I must apologize for the use of the same piece of DSP for the last three projects I've done!  I guess it's been lying on my desk and has worked for all three.

Also - today's announcement
Get excited! We are currently offering a 25%-50% discount on many of the retiring products. This will be live on May 22, but you have to act fast, as this special offer is only available until June 4, 2014. If you missed out on a product the first time, this is your last chance to get it before it's gone for good! 

Be sure to pop over to my on-line store to snatch up any deals that catch your eye - nows the time to get ready for your summer crafting!
My website is HERE

Hope you have a marvellous day!
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your flowers are gorgeous! So glad you shared them at FMS!

Stef H said...

this is just beautiful!

Ranger and Tanner said...

Stunning flowers - this card really stands out in the FMS gallery. Way to work your scraps!

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful card Joan! I love those pretty flowers! Such great colours! They look fabulous against the white background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Love this card x

Heather Cooper said...

Beautiful flowers! Such a creative take on the challenge!

Kelly S. said...

Those flowers are GORGEOUS!