Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Noel Stars

Wow - it's been a while since I've posted anything - I have not been feeling well for the past number of weeks.  But I have new toys in my stamp room and I'm feeling a bit better - so hopeful I can get my Mojo back and running!
My first challenge in WEEKS is Merry Monday and they want stars this week…..

I've used the new "Hello Honey" in colour and a bit of paper from the upcoming Moonlight DSP.  To be honest - I just looked at the name of the paper - funny how I picked this piece to go with the stars!  Hmm, maybe the mojo is warming up again.

Have a wonderful evening.
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan


9 comments:

Katie Melhus said...

Who can resist gold and sparkly stars? They're so pretty! Thanks for joining in this week at Merry Monday!

Unknown said...

I love the design you have selected for this card.Joyce Johnson

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Hope you are better soon.

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful, Joan! Those shiny stars are simply stunning! Thanks for playing with us this week for our starry challenge!

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card Joan, what a fabulous layout. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Bonnie said...

Beautiful, shiny stars, Joan! Great pick for the paper! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday! Glad you're feeling better!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I just love your fun gold stars - a beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

Unknown said...

Great card Joan , I just love the lay out you have used. May have to try that look!