Friday, May 23, 2014

Heartfelt Thank You

Okay - this is the third morning in a row that I've posted what I created the day before as I'm heading out the door for school……I must get incredibly distracted at night!  However, I did have choir last night so that filled a portion of my time.

Anyway - I'm not sure about the outcome of this one - the colours are from the Colour Me! challenge and I'm using the upcoming "Work of Art" stamp set.  To be absolutely honest about this - I had only the top row of hearts, but when I stamped the "thank" I left a ridge of espresso - so I had to add another line.  Somehow, it reminds me of a Ukranian dance headband.

Anyway - I'm off to school - have a good Friday.
Thanks for visiting.
Joan


4 comments:

Rosemary said...

oh your card turned out fabulous!! love how you used the colors... thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!! (and now i think i really, really need that work of art set, lol!)

LeAnne said...

I just got this set and can't wait to play with it myself! Fun creation! Thanks for playing with us this week at Colour Me...!

OttawaMom said...

This looks great Joan. Work of Art is definitely one of my new favs! Thanks so much for joining us this week, at Colour Me...!

Unknown said...

Isn't this a great set Joan? Beautiful use of our colours this week :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...! We sure hope you will play along again soon!!!