Thursday, May 29, 2014

Go Change the World

Should have posted this last night - but got distracted - again…….
I did the Paper Players challenge, but turned it on it's side.  I absolutely love this new Traveler stamp set - the images are old fashioned and wonderful!  I've paired some old and new DSP and some old and new embellishments - I love the Antique Brads and am glad they're still around and I've already said that I love the new Stitched Satin Ribbon in the new 2014-15 In Colours…..

Here is the sketch - Hope you're Thursday continues to go well!

Thanks for stopping by.
Joan


3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Fun way to use this image, Joan! The sentiment works perfectly! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week!

Ann Schach said...

What a great peek at the new Traveler set! I love this sentiment paired with this image. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love how you flipped the sketch, Joan! I think you just convinced me to order this stamp set, too. The sentiment is the perfect touch. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)