Thursday, April 8, 2021

Wishing You the Best

Today is about dandelions - which aren't out yet in my area, but will be soon enough.  The stamp set is "Garden Wishes" matched with the "Dandy Wishes Dies".  

The dandelions were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured with the light Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends Marker.  I actually used a sponge dauber with Daffodil Delight to colour in the flower section.  It went outside of the lines a little, but that's okay.

I love it when the dies provided can cut images out of the Designer Series Paper....which is how I got the trio of little bees.

For the lower section of the card I used one of the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks.  I used one of the new Blending Brushes with Misty Moonlight Ink.

The greeting was stamped with Misty Moonlight and punched out using the "Label Me Fancy" punch.

That's it for today - Remember to leave the dandelions for the bees because they are the first flower available for them to collect from.

Thanks for stopping by, Joan

Garden Wishes - 154408 - $30.00

Dandy Wishes Dies - 154315 - $48.00


Basic Pattern Decorative Masks - 150697 - $8.25
 

No comments: