Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Absolutely Amazing


 The next couple of days will be all about the new upcoming Color and Contour Bundle.  I'm planning on having a product included class in May, so I'm creating cards for that event. I love this flower and it's so easy to colour with the coordinating stamp......and cut out with the coordinating die.

The bundle includes the stamp set and the matching dies. The package of dies contains five scalloped rectangles of varying sizes.  I've used one of them with the Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate.  This is a very flashy card in real life.  The greeting is on the smallest rectangle.  I love the holes around the edges.  The white mat has been embossed with the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder.

The card base is Highland Heather to match the Acetate.  However, I stamped the flowers in Gorgeous Grape - having stamped ink off once so that it wasn't quite so dark.  The greeting has been done in the Gorgeous Grape also.

Counting down  - only 6 days until the new catalogue goes live.  If you haven't got a copy of the new catalogue let me know and I can get one into the mail for you - If you are in Canada.  You can contact me at j-jeffery@live.com.

I have a couple men working in my yard today; better go see what they're up to!  Thanks for stopping by today -

Joan

No comments: