Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Funky Floral Thank You

This morning I got up early to create because I was hoping to get into the garden to dig things out of one of my flower beds.  It's a dismal sort of day, so I pulled out some fun bright paper and went to work.

I've used the Dandy Wishes Dies to create these funky flowers with petals matching the strip from the Pattern Party DSP which is in the upcoming catalogue to earn by hosting an event.  This package of DSP has coloured designs on one side and black and white patterns on the back. 

The colours I've used for the flowers are Pool Party, Pale Papaya and Flirty Flamingo.  Each flower has an Elegant Faceted Gem to add some bling.  I've used one of the Stitched So Sweetly labels (which are retiring at the end of the month) with the greeting coming from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set.  The Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder was used for the white background.  I think this is my favourite folder right now.  Thankfully it is carrying over to the new catalogue.

 Well, I've got a newsletter to work on and some cards to create so that will be it for today.  This card is going to be one of the ones we'll do at my May Card Class on May 11, 2021.  I'll post details on how you can attend, via Zoom, closer to the date.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you are enjoying your day.

Joan


No comments: