Sunday, April 25, 2021

Feel Better Friend Collar Fold


 This is another card I created last week.  I wanted to feature the single coloured side of the Hand-Penned DSP.....well, with this fold I'm showing both sides of the piece but the single colour is dominant.  I have stamped the second floral image from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set, cut it out with the Penned Flowers Dies and coloured it with the stamps available.  

For the larger flower I used Night of Navy stamped off so it wasn't so dark.  I found that the Night of Navy matched the blue in the DSP better than the Misty Moonlight.  Garden Green was used for the leaves and Blushing Bride for the smaller flower.  I stamped the smaller flower with the wrong size stamp, so I restamped it, coloured it in with a Stampin' Blends, fussy cut it and popped it up with a dimensional.

The greeting, stamped in Garden Green is from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set and a trio of the Genial Gems have been scattered and a green one has been placed in the centre of the small flower.

That's it for a Sunday Afternoon

Thanks for stopping by,

Joan

No comments: