Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Hand-Penned Thanks


Today I took progressive pictures as I created this card because the Hand-Penned DSP is so pretty it works by itself.  This is the final result - I've stamped the floral image and used the "colouring" stamps to fill in the flowers and leaves using Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride and Pale Papaya.  Once I die cut this image out, I used a black oval as a mat so that the flowers weren't lost on the background.   I chose to stamp the greeting right onto the DSP which is the backside of this background.  Finally, the little flowers have been die cut in Pale Papaya and attached with black dimensionals - which show through the little holes.

Here is the beginning of the card only using the DSP.  You could use all of the papers in the package this way.  They all have a floral image on one side and a subtle single colour design on the back.

I didn't have to use the little flowers as embellishments either - the card works perfectly without them.  I may still have put some bling on if I hadn't used the flowers.

This stamp set, dies and DSP along with a coordinating package of jewels will be available individually or as a Suite once the New Annual Catalogue goes live on May 4, 2021. 

Thanks for dropping by today,

Joan

No comments: