Monday, October 1, 2012

Sunday Stamps Affection Collection


I'm so sorry this posting is late - I was in an area that was not computer friendly this weekend and then forgot about things what with Sunday Family dinner last night.  So I apologize!

This weeks' Sunday Stamps are my  choice of colours this week - Gumball Green, Marina Mist and Soft Suede.  When I picked them for the challenge I was thinking fall - but then my card turned into a card for my husband.  I'll be giving it to him next week for our anniversary.

I used the Affection Collection set for my creation - using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get all the "Love" lined up on the Soft Suede piece.  I also enjoy that linen ribbon for stamping on!

Give these colours a whirl - the girls on the Design Team have some fabulous creations to inspire you! Don't forget to link your creation to the Sunday Stamps Challenge blog so we can take a peak at it.  You may be selected as a Guest Designer.

I can't believe it's October now, and with the things I've written down on the calendar I can tell this month is going to fly by!  Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

1 comment:

Hayley Kew said...

Great colour choices Joan! Very cute card, I am sure your hubby will feel the LOVE :)