Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Stamps...and Me


Howdy, Howdy, Howdy - it's a colour challenge day  at Sunday Stamps and Monica has a great combination for us.  
I had a display table at the Fine Arts Conference this week, so was busy getting ready for that - so I opted for a project done on My Digital Studio.  I hadn't used these medallions yet - I love how you can recolour them to match your project.  I'm not sure what the title for this page will be - don't usually use myself as a subject matter!

I had fun working with these colours though - so give them a try and be sure to let us see what you've created.
ALSO.....

Starting this Sunday 10/28 - 12/1 anyone who enters a project into the weekly challenges will be entered to win a GC! You will get one entry for each project you enter! Play every challenge and you'll get more entries...

Each project must be new (no back linking) and created for that week's challenge. Please link directly to your Blog post and put a link back to our site in your post! The winner will be announced on Sat. Dec 1st with the Top Pick.

Woo Hoo - looking forward to seeing what you come up!
I'm busy with a card stack this afternoon - and tomorrow I'll be posting what may become a new obsession.
Ta Ta for now!  Thanks for stopping by.
Joan 



1 comment:

Monica Hornof said...

I love this page and all the rosettes! Works really well in 2D with MDS. Gorgeous :)