Monday, May 2, 2011

Mojo Extravaganza


Oh I do love my cup(s) of coffee in the morning - and I don't use this stamp set nearly enough!!! I've used the sketch from Mojo Monday and enjoyed creating the different layers with Elegant Soiree and the Elegant Lines Embossing folder!!!

Stamp Set - Morning Cup Paper - Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree Ink - Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede Accessories - Scallop Punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, Scallop Oval punch, Oval punch, Basic Pearls, Hemp Twine, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals


Here is another Extravaganza Watercolour Card. For this particular technique we coloured directly on the stamp with markers, spritzed it with water and then stamped on Whisper White Paper. The fun thing about this technique is that you're never sure what you're going to end up with, and no two images will ever be the same.

Stamp Set - Inspired by Nature Paper - Whisper White, Chocolate Chip Ink - Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Old Olive.

If you're Canadian I hope that you had a chance to get out and vote today. I'm heading out the door to do just that with my daughter, then we're going for dinner and off to Tamye's house for Marguerita Monday - I can't wait to show you one of the cards that I know we're making. WooooHooo!!!!
Hope your Monday was marvelous. Thanks for Stopping by - Joan

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Your card is lovely, even for a coffee hater...heehee.

So glad you did your civic duty and voted.

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena