Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lime Guitars


The Color Throwdown this past Wednesday was to use Black, Grey and Lime Green. None of our current greens are very limey right now - so I went to my stash of scrap DSP and found an old piece with Green Galore.

I used the "Music Notes" wheel to create the side piece. It's fun when you don't have to worry about keeping images straight!!!! Randomness can be a good thing!

Tonight my husband and I are invited to our son's house - where he lives with a number of other people - they are holding a "Parents Party" - so that all the parents of the house members can meet. We're looking forward to it!
Hope your holiday weekend has been enjoyable so far - thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kim P said...

Your card rocks!!!

Broni said...

The green galore definitely works for the lime! Love the musical image background panel! And is it just me, or does that look like Bob Dylan?! LOL! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great card, Joan! I LOVE how you did the music on the side! And those tabs (ribbon?) look kinda' like stair steps... like he's up on the stage rockin' and getting ready to walk down into the crowd of adoring fans! LOL Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!