Saturday, May 7, 2011

Butterflies in the Grass


Finally got onto the computer - my son has been hanging here today - got my card created this morning, but haven't gotten to the computer until now. It's not totally his "fault" though - we sat and watched a movie together which was very nice. He has to work tomorrow so he's hanging with me today - I'm so blessed!

S0 - today's butterflies are nestling in the grass today with the Stampin' Royalty Challenge Colours and the Stamping 411 Challenge sketch. The colours are Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point and Real Red. I definitely found it a challenge - but I'm happy with the final results.

Stamp Set/s - Inspired by Nature, Butterfly Prints Paper - Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, DSP, Red Glimmer Paper Ink - Wild Wasabi, Basic Black Accessories - Basic Rhinestones, Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Butterfly Wings Embosslits Die, Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers.


Here is another Extravaganza Card. I don't actually have this flower set, but I like it. Big and Bold!

On to watch the hockey game with the boys -
Hope you have had a wonderful Saturday - Happy Mother's Day to you tomorrow.
Thanks for Stopping by - Joan

8 comments:

Hands On said...

Way to rock out the challenge. You were not alone in being stumped. Great card and great use of the colours. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty this week.

gbarron56 said...

Love the blades of grass and the butterflies -- very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Beautiful! Love the little butterflies.

Kerin said...

Love the butterflies in the grass, and the sentiment with the heart is the perfect touch!

savvy teaching tips said...

Yeah I found this colour challenge really tough too - not sure where my head was when I came up with it, but you rocked it. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty again!

Connie Babbert said...

Love the DSP butterflies! Too cute!

Patti Chesky said...

I love how each butterfly has a personality of its own. Lovely card!

Selene Kempton said...

Both cards are so pretty! I love the butterflies! Thanks so much for playing with stamping 411.