Thursday, May 19, 2011

Do What You're Told!


I was really interested in the double-embossing technique which was featured in the new Stampin'Success Magazine - I got my magazine yesterday and knew I wanted to try it out today. However, I figured - "Why do I have to use the brayer - the versa mark ink will go onto the embossing folder easily." -----yeah - it went on so easily that I got it on the indented AND raised sections of the embossing folder. Thus the reason for using the brayer to apply the versamark to the folder! Needless to say I created the background piece twice! And I will make sure that I will follow the instructions from the wise people at Stampin'Up!

Today's creation is for the Splitcoast Ways to Use it challenge to add Music to your project in some way.

I hope you had a wonderful day - and did what you were told most of the time - within reason of course. Thanks for stopping by! Joan

No comments: