Sunday, May 31, 2009

20 cards and then kicked up a notch


I made this set of 20 cards using the "Best Ever Simply Scrappin' Kit at one of Tamye & Lori's fantastic Stampin' Extraveganzas. I decided to try them again and kick them up a notch or two....which is what the second photo is. On some of them I guess you can't really tell - but brads, rhinestones and ribbon were added to a number of the cards plus extra stars.

Today I took an old Simply Scrappin' Kit that I hadn't used (am I the only one who does that???) I used the same cutting layout and have ended up with 25 cards. I just want to add some sentiments because none came with the kit and then I'll share them - hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!
JOAN

4 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Wow all 20 at once? Lovely collection!

Cheryl said...

Fantastic cards!!! Wish I could get that many done!
xx

Andrea, said...

Wow these are fab Joan, I love the colour combo

Heather said...

Great cards!
PS I do save my kits too... I always worry that I'll use the last of something and need it for card #19 or #20!