Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Birthdays...

Well, here are some of the cards I made yesterday using one of my old Simply Scrappin' Kits. I got 25 cards made using only half the supplies for the kit. If I end up duplicating them, which I think I will - I'll be all set for Birthday cards for Splitcoasts' Birthday RAK's!

I had a good time this afternoon watching the video that two parents took of one of my concerts at school last week. It turned out pretty well....except for the problems we had with the
sound system. I also watched the video that was taken while my daughter was in Europe with the Grade 12 class. They sure saw a lot. What a wonderful experience.

I'm planning to post some more of these quick and easy cards - I have a second concert this week so my mind will be on that - but I'll stay posted - pun intended! :)
Have a wonderful day!
JOAN

No comments: