Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Elvis's Favorite Snack

Well, it is the season for Grads. I was asked to make up some cards for kids at our church, so I surfed Splitcoast for some ideas. I went to find out who to give credit for and realized that this sketch is a case of a case. Too funny. The original card was made by Jodi as a Valentine Card and was duplicated by Nancy for a Featured Stamper Challenge.

I now have to start working on some booklets for my daughter and a couple of her friends who are graduating too. Thankfully, not until the very end of June.


Now....on to another VSN card...


Apparently, Elvis Presley's favorite snack was fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches. I do enjoy that type of sandwich - fried - oh my that would improve it to the level of rich sweetness....now, just add chocolate - LOL.

In honor of this snack - the colours for this challenge card were to be Barely Banana (the banana!), Creamy Carmel (the peanut butter), and Close to Cocoa (the fried bread) - plus it had to be musical. I dug out this retired "Jazzed Up" music set because it was a bit more funky for Elvis that the Musical Expressions!

Gotta have music every day ya know!!! It's good for the brain, body and soul!
Have a great day - JOAN

No comments: