Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cheers to You

I spent last night in Virtual Las Vegas and doubled down with these two cards. Splitcoast is having their VSN this weekend with a Vegas theme.

For this challenge you were to make two of the same card. I love this bright Pink Flamingo paper and have been wanting to use this piece for a while. I added Dazzling Diamonds to the glass so that the drink was more "slushy".

I can't seem to get onto Splitcoast today - I can go everywhere in cyber-world but there. So I guess I'm not going to be at the "gaming tables" for a while. But I'll keep checking back.

Hope you are having a great day - and if you're Canadian you're enjoying the long weekend. Thanks for stopping by. JOAN

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous Joan,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Heather said...

How cheerful and fun!

Cheryl said...

Love the bright colours and fabulous image!!!
xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Joan, love the bright cheery papers. Hugs Nikki x