Saturday, May 30, 2009

Easing down an old road


Well, thirty some odd years ago.......four young ladies went to see "The Wiz" in downtown Chicago.

Wow! I'm trying to use some of the scrapbook layouts I'm doing with old pictures I have. I'm not sure that the flowers go with "The Wiz" theme....but the colours were okay. I was trying out the butterfly layout I used a couple of weeks ago with the daisy die for the big shot. So now I'm hoping Stampin' Up gets more dies that can be used like this. The time for a new catalogue is fast approaching!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Thanks for dropping by. JOAN

3 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous lo Joa, love the papers and the wonderful colour scheme.Have a wonderful Sunday, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Beth said...

Great layout Joan! Love the daisies and colour combo you used!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous layout! I love The Wiz!