Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer Fun Spread

I'm trying to do more scrapbook layouts. This one I got from Lori Waples. I can't believe how much I'm using my Big Shot - didn't think I'd use it much when I first saw it. Wow!

I've made this spread for some photos of my son as a baby in amongst some marigolds. I want to find some pictures I can use it for in my daughter's album with different colours.

I hope you're having a wonderful week. I have one concert today and another next week. Then I'll be able to relax a little bit before doing report cards again. Counting down until summer!!!

Thanks for stopping by! JOAN

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Oh, Joan, this is so cheerful! Love the layout and the colors!
Blessings, Maria

Beth said...

Great layout Joan! Will look amazing with photos of your son among the marigolds - bright and summery!tfs