Saturday, January 11, 2020

Tulips for all Stampers

 I mentioned the three different types of stampers the other day - Beginner, Casual and Avid.  I have to admit that the "Avid" card for today was cased from Stamp It Up with Jaimie off of Pinterest.  

My first card is for the Beginner.  Just adding ink to paper.  But with this stamp set you get wonderful results.

 For the Casual stamper, I punched out the blossom on the center flower with the punch available with this Bundle.  I also changed the placement of the greeting because the tulip was now raised, and raised the greeting itself.  Finally, I added some Pearl Basic Jewels.

This is similar to Jaimie's original card, which could be considered for the casual or the avid stamper.  I liked the way Jaimie embossed a strip of velum to add behind the focal piece. The other addition is the ribbon to finish everything off.

By purchasing this bundle, along with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder, and the Petal Pink Ribbon you will be able to select one of the Level One Sale-a-bration items for FREE!

You can shop at my on-line store  HERE

Timeless Tulips Bundle - 153793 - $42.25


Paraisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder - 151474 - $14.00

Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon-151194 - $9.50
That's it for today.  Thanks for dropping by.
Joan


No comments: