Thursday, January 9, 2020

Parisian Flourish

 I have this aversion to large areas of plain flat paper on my cards. So, whenever I can, I like to use an embossing folder.  One of the items included in the Parisian Blossoms Suite Bundle is the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder.  It creates a perfect background for the Eiffel Tower whether you use the detailed die, as shown above, or die cut the stamped image as shown below.   I also like the Petal Pink ribbon which is included in this suite.

This Amour card has a few more elements added to it, but it's still relatively easy to make.  I took one of our Pearlized Doilies, flipped it over and added Petal Pink ink to it with a sponge dauber.  This allows you to create any colour of doily that you need.
This card is one of the cards that we are going to be completing at my January Card Class.
Date: January 21, 2020
Time:  6:30-8:30pm
Place:  Joan's House  9505 - 86 Street Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
Cost:  $15.00

You can register for the class HERE
Parisian Blossoms Suite - 153934 - $183.00
Parisian Beauty Bundle - 153778 - $59.25
Pearlized Doilies - 146936 - $6.00

If you want to purchase the Bundle, just add on a package of the Pearlized Doilies and you will meet the requirement to be able to select a Sale-a-bration item for FREE!
Shop at my on-line store HERE
That's it for now - I'll be posting some Timeless Tulip projects next.
Thanks for stopping by.
Joan


No comments: